[blparent] aps for kids?

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 18:50:19 UTC 2012

Hey Y'all,
I recently got an IPhone. While I won't go into details about not really liking it, one good thing is that I've been able to download aps for Savannah.
I have a pretty busy day of doctor appointments coming up this Thursday and want to cut back on the amount of things I have to carry with me.
I'm looking for good aps for preschool aged and kindergarten. I've downloaded a few things without success of accessibility. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Pipi