[blparent] Getting Rid of a Powerful Smell

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Jan 11 03:23:15 UTC 2012

Jo Elizabet, as for the smell on your hands, try rubbing your hands with
olive oil and cinnamon.  I was told one time that this works and in the
process it makes your hands soft.  I'm not sure about the smell in your
house though, you might try sprinkling baking soda on the rug, let it sit
awhile and then vacuum it up.  They say that's how to get rid of unwated
cigarette smells. V