[blparent] Wagons

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 22:09:16 UTC 2012

We have a large plastic wagon with the high sides. I've not seen wagons
with seat belts, but I'm sure they exist. We use the wagon now
predominatly unless taking a bus since Pen is two now. Our wagon also
has a compartment that is a cooler so we can bring snacks and drinks
during warm weather and keep them cool, and it has cup holders. We found
it on amazon, but stores like Target and Wal-mart carry them too. The
Little Tykes and Fisher Price models are nice, but a plethora of similar
wagons exist. I wanted one with a cover that can be opened to shade
kids, but when I went to buy it, the price had gone up significantly. So
no umbrella shade, but it's really nice just the same. It can fit two
kids and claims only up to 90 pounds, and though I'm not large, I'm more
than 90 pounds, but it can hold me, grin! When we first bought it, Pen
was a little nervous at first, so I rode in it with her while Ross
pulled. It was a pretty funny sight now that I think about it! LOL

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan