[blparent] behavior problem solving

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 22:41:22 UTC 2012

Hi,
One book I recommend is, "Parenting with love and logic".
You can learn more at: www.loveandlogic.com.
There are also audio CD's, and there may be local trainings in your area. This book is available on Bookshare. Their Facebook page is a great resource as well.
Hth, and I hope your son's behavior can be fixed soon!

In Christ, Miranda