[blparent] lights and sighted children

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Jan 13 01:39:20 UTC 2012

I probably would have opted out of the ointment, but I didn't think of
saying it, and then I went to an emergency C-section, and everything got
crazy.  I didn't like that part of the hospital experience--I'd been up for
about thirty-eight hours straight, then I had the C-section, and I was worn
out.  Every three seconds, somebody seemed to be coming in, bouncing around
like Tigger and poking and prodding at me or the baby.  I don't know what
all they did to us before I was alert enough to start asking questions.