[blparent] Behavior problems

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sun Jan 15 05:37:30 UTC 2012

Nikki i had to learn not to make threats and I had too learn that rules need to be enforcible. If you can't enforce the rule don't make it. If your parents won't support you in enforcing the punishments you will have do be there all of the time to do it yourself. If the dicipline isn't enforced by all the child gets mixed mesages and learns how to get people to change sides. An example of this is once my son was told by his grandmother that if he didn't stay out of my flowerbeds that she wouldn't buy him any more candy. He told her that he would buy his own. She didn't live here in great falls so she had no way to enforce what she said and he knew it and he was only five years old.

sheila leigland