[blparent] girl scout leaders?

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 15 14:19:41 UTC 2012

Yes daisies can fundraise. They can sell on their own, but not at booths
unless they have an older scout there to be a mentor. They are also not
allowed to handle the money. A parent or older scout has to do it. Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!