[blparent] girl scout leaders?

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Tue Jan 17 21:33:10 UTC 2012

Nope, I live in NE. this is new for this troop, but other troops have been
doing it a while. They say they sell more because the cookies are on hand to
sell. I think they sell more because people over estimate what they are
going to sell and the parents have to end up buying them. Back in December
we had to place our order for cookies, and they strongly encouraged everyone
to order in full cases.

Michael