[blparent] girl scout leaders?

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:40:07 UTC 2012

I quit because we moved to hickville.
There were a total of 3 of us as leader and we only had 6 girls. We had 3
leaders because I made my sister do it with me since it was her daughter but
because 2 family members can't be the leaders, we had a friend and mother of
one of the girls join us.
I was also the cookie mom.  The worst part of that was having 80 cases of
cookies in my den for a few weeks, the sorting and delivering of them. that
was worse than any of the paperwwork issues I ever had.

I kept track of the dues and such on my computer. As for the medical info, I
had it read to me and I put it into the computer so that I could access it
if necessary without sighted assistance. I had tabbed dividers in my binder
where I kept the forms that the parents filled out. I put a braille label
with child's name on each, so that if I ever had to take them to hospital
I'd be able to access which was their form without assistance.
It's a lot of being organized and planning on your part. But it's doable.
As for other paperwork, I had a reader. There really wasn't anyway around
that.