[blparent] feeding baby in the high chair

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 19:55:32 UTC 2012

Thanks so much Erin for thist ip. I had no idea about the food packets. My husband just bought a few and we will try them when we are in a hurry. Thanks so much! I am trying to feed him in teh high chair more and it's hard but I am using your techniue and it's working alright. Mostly the mess is going on the tray or his bib so I guess that's ok. hahaha
Thanks.
Ronit