[blparent] feeding baby

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Jan 24 20:49:35 UTC 2012

Hi,

I always fed my little ones that way too just because it was easier, I could
control them a little better, and it gave me an excuse to have them on my
lap for a bit.  grin  I love my squeezy spoon but when Remus was about 8 or
9 months he started eating lumpier foods that would have clogged the spoon
if I'd used it for feedings.  I was sad to have to use a normal spoon after
that.

Tammy