[blparent] Playing video games with kids

Jolynn Page linnie1516 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 06:06:53 UTC 2012

Hi,
  I thought I would introduce my self since I have been on this list for awhile and haven't said much.  My name is Jolynn and I am from Washington and am married to a Navy sailor.  I have a 7 year old step son who loves to play video games.  My question is do any of your kids have a nintendo wii system and are there any games that you as blind parents can play with your kids with any or little help at all.  My son has been asking to play video games with me but I am not sure what games if any there are out there for a blind person to play with a young child.  Thanks for any help.

Jolynn and guide dog Megan

Sent from my iPad