[blparent] We're fine.

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Fri Jul 20 11:58:43 UTC 2012

Glad to hear that you are safe. It is amazing how being a parent changes so
many things about us. I certainly understand that urge to lock our children
away from the world when faced with this kind of senseless violence. If only
those safe places really existed. Of course I have been feeling very
pessimistic about the world lately, so next week I may be able to think of
something less gloomy to add.

Jennifer