[blparent] We're fine.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Jul 23 01:57:25 UTC 2012

I hope Stephen can get some help.  Gerald pushed for me to be at the
evaluation, even though his ex wife wasn't excited about the idea, because I
see Stephen in a different environment than they do and he talks to me a
lot.  I've seen these issues brewing for years, but his parents tended to
write them off as normal kid behavior.  Maybe they were normal kid behavior
at some point, but like Gerald said, Stephen reminds us of Peter Pan who
never grew up.

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
song." Maya Angelou