[blparent] We're fine.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Jul 23 16:08:44 UTC 2012

He didn't.He took Stephen to the drag races, which has been a yearly outing
for them, except they missed it two years ago because I was having a
miscarriage, and Stephen refused to go, and they missed again last year
because Stephen was in Oklahoma for his grandfather's funeral.  I didn't
want them to miss for the third year in a row.  A good friend went to the
movies with Sarah and me.

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
song." Maya Angelou