[blparent] Baby update

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Mon Jul 23 22:12:40 UTC 2012

Bridget,
That's awesome!! Reading your update reminded me of my pregnancy; I
don't envy you the last two months. They were not fun for sure. There's
nothing like carrying a giant beechball of a belly when your legs feel
like they couldn't possibly hold any more weight... And the tummy just
keeps getting bigger. Never mind trying to sleep. Yep; I know all about
it. It'll be over soon. Soak in the free time, if you can  before the
big day, because when baby comes, even though he'll be the most
wonderful thing to ever happen to you, you'll find yourself fantasizing
about a vacation now and then. Take it easy, relax and stay safe.
Wishing you, your husband and baby the best of luck. I'm so happy for you!!!
here's to hoping for a safe delivery.

Bernadetta