[blparent] Baby update

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Jul 24 19:30:28 UTC 2012

I'm so glad to hear everything is going well.  I was actually thinking about
you the other day, and that I hadn't noticed you posting to the list, so I
was hoping everything was all right.  It's amazing, really, how well babies
are protected against all kinds of things while inside their moms.  I was
sick a ton this pregnancy, including two bouts with stomach flu, and
fevers--even one fever a couple of days before I delivered Elizabeth.  I was
really worried that she would be sick when born, or that she would be under
weight, or something else...  But she was born healthy and has continued to
be a very healthy baby so far.  I know your situation is much more
complicated than mine, but I'm constantly amazed at the resilience of
fetuses and infants.
Glad you are trying to stay cool, resting, etc.
Melissa