[blparent] donating to the flea market

jan wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 16:32:53 UTC 2012

Hi,
Can someone email me off list about donating to the braille book flea market?
We are moving: (horray) and I am finding some braille books that would
be way too big for my baby (even if I read them to him), yet some
other tweens/teens might like them. I'd post the titles to see if any
of you blind parents want them first:
(personally, as a blind parent, I found sighted parents would snatch
up the best books before I got a chance to even go through the flea
market, [I am lion, hear me roar]  but that is for another post). Yet,
I don't have much time to sit and post the titles. If anyone has a
braille reading tween or reads to their child ages 8-12 or 13-, let me
know off list and I'll try to save the morcels for you and we can
discuss your address/sending after I move.
I just don't want to wait too long because I  don't want to hold onto
them for another year.
thanks.
Can you send me the address for mailing???
Thanks.