[blparent] product recommendations: sippy cups

Allie alliemartins at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 22:32:10 UTC 2012

My daughter really liked the Nuby sippy cups with the straw. I think they
were easier for her to suck than the conventional mouthpiece. That's how she
weaned herself, actually. She got a pack of three for her first birthday, I
put cow's milk in one, gave it to her and she drank it all up. Painful for
me, but easy as pie for her. LOL.

Allie