[blparent] baby does not burp

hina altaf hinaaltaf1983 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:42:07 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
thanks for the great suggestions. I will try and let you know how it
goes. Jennifer I never heard of massage technique and would appreciate
if you could send me some more details on that. my baby I think had
gas or air in his stomach and kept crying alot. someone recommended a
medicine but I try to avoid medication on such a small baby as much as
I can. but any other way I would love to try. Also I tried getting a
sling but could not find one. Hina.