[blparent] Ear Drops

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Jun 6 01:43:13 UTC 2012

Hi, it's me, your resident pain in the butt.  I'm just about to go off antibiotics for a sinus infection, which went into my left ear.  My ear isn't clearing out the way I'd like it to, and you all know what a problem it is when your hearing is off.  So I'm wondering if any of you have used ear drops, either commercially made or mixed up at home.  I mixed up a remedy when I was on the swim team, but I can't remember what all was in it now.  Again, if this is off topic, please feel free to write to me privately.

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song."  Maya Angelou