[blparent] Leap, and now what?

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Wed Jun 6 13:23:22 UTC 2012

Is your daughter 4 years old? Once someone shows her how to do it she will
be able to manage getting most of it on her own. You may want to label the
books and cartridges in a way that you know which ones go together. I used
to keep the matching book and cartridge together in a zip lock bag. A
Braille label or pen friend will work even better because things can still
go in the case. The cartridges and books have pictures that Sarah can match
up even if she can not read the titles. My kids all used a leapster system
when they were her age.

Jennifer