[blparent] leaving family to get a dog guide

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 02:40:19 UTC 2012

I love your ideas about the tape, toys and taking a sheet to class with you.
I'm so glad your son handled it as well as he did.  Please share more when
you have new experiences with getting your next guide.  Something I thought
of is going to class over the summer and signing my son up for a day camp
that  way he's distracted with lots of fun things to do while I'm gone.  We
could then share lots of fun stuff with each other at night when we talk on
the phone and-or when we Skype.

Erin