[blparent] leaving family to get a dog guide

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 03:39:59 UTC 2012

well, for me, we can have visitors starting on the wednesday or
thursday evening and all day sunday, so it wouldnt' be awful, and if
we can somehow take his walker or something he loves that so would be
fine I think. Plu sthere is tons of places they can go walk and window
shop and they can come ot the school more offten with special
permission since its special circumstance, I talked to them about it.
Jessica