[blparent] baby does not burp

hina altaf hinaaltaf1983 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 19:26:45 UTC 2012

I he it to my baby yet. I asked the nurse from home health care and
she also said it is ok to give that to my baby but I was just a bit
too careful. My mother used to give us grate water when we were babies
and I thought it is only in pakistan that grate water is used. hina.
givave milacon but I did not

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/jopinto%40msn.co