[blparent] Private Guide Dog trainers

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Thu Jun 7 20:10:50 UTC 2012

Carla, I contacted our graduate rep from Guiding Eyes where I've received
both of my dogs; she says the following:

I'm not aware of any private guide dog trainers, especially that would train
you with a puppy you've already raised, the issue being that that puppy
might be fine but not a good match for you. I'd suggest they contact
Assistance Dogs International. www.assistancedogsinternational.org