[blparent] leaving family to get a dog guide

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Jun 8 20:33:30 UTC 2012

She was fine when I got her.  The allergies didn't show up till a few years
later.  She's always been emotionally more sensitive and timid than my first
dog was--I used to call them the sledgehammer and the feather pillow when my
first was alive--so maybe that contributed to her health problems.  I have
to be extremely careful, to the point of near obsession.

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
song."  Maya Angelou