[blparent] Intro from OR

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 22:56:57 UTC 2012

Welcome Sonja!  Triplets? Holy cow!  I can't wait to hear about some of your
experiences.  I lived 6 years in Oregon and absolutely loved it.  It's truly
a beautiful place and just like being in Ireland right within the United
States.  What part do you live in?  Your children must be entering
kindergarten or 1st grade this year and I'd love to hear about how that is
going for all of you.

Again, welcome.

Erin