[blparent] Full and Open Disclosure

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Fri Jun 8 23:10:09 UTC 2012

Jo,
I'm so sorry you felt you had to send out this message. you don't owe
any of us, especially gabe, any explanation as to your personal income,
where it's from, etc. Your personal business isn't any of ours, and
especially none of Gabe's business. I'll bet he's bluffing about
digging into your personal information online. There's no reason for
anyone on this list to be as combative, abrasive or rude. And there's
certainly no reason for anyone to feel the need to disclose their
income level, etc. I'm sure that most of us on here never felt that you
were being dishonest, evasive, etc. All I have to say is: it takes just
one passenger to rock the boat. 'Nuff said.

Bernadetta P