[blparent] Full and Open Disclosure

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 00:04:53 UTC 2012

I sent him the entire thread so he sees both sides. would you like me to send the list the emails as well? Are you lying again Joe? We just learned that your lies can be exposed, remember? so I would not tell any more lies if I were you. because these emails show you in fact emailed me, all day today.
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Macbook Air
Phone Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech