[blparent] Full and Open Disclosure

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 00:27:26 UTC 2012

I am confident that Steve or Dave will see this for what it is. I have the emails to prove it. I was attacked today, unprovoked. off list for contributions I made on the list. that is not acceptable.
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Macbook Air
Phone Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech