[blparent] leaving family to get a dog guide

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 01:40:58 UTC 2012

Yes, I don't know why I waited so long to get a soft crate but with my last
guide I purchased one from Pet Smart and absolutely love it.  It folds down
beautifully to fit in a closet or under a bed and traveling couldn't be
easier now, at least road travel.  I wouldn't probably fly with one since it
would have to be considered a checked bag so it wouldn't be worth it unless
I was staying some ware for an extended period of time.  My particular soft
crate has a strong mesh door and windows on the sides with shades that you
can bring down for privacy or darkness.  The top zippers open and shut as
well which makes giving the dog water or slipping them a treat really nice.
Another cool feature is that my crate has rings around the outside so you
could stake the crate down while camping or whenever outdoors.

Erin