[blparent] summer activities

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Jun 10 03:12:57 UTC 2012

You know what is a load of fun for kids during the summer.  When we were
young, we paper mache something.  One time My uncle put chicken wire around
a barrel, shaped it like a dog and us kids went to town and  paper mached
it.  then when it was done, dried we all got together and painted it.  It
was a ton of fun and just think that was when I was about  8 and I am now
over 50.  I had so much fun and it really left wonderful memories.