[blparent] working parents

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 14:48:22 UTC 2012

This has always been a challenge to me. for now and for the past couple of years I had my X Wife baby sit her and she had my Son to play wit during the day which is half her age. this works for the most part but isn't what I would call ideal. I don't have a magic answer I wish I did. This does make my work schedule very hard some times along with dial a ride being late/early. but I just keep moving on day by day because its been working some how for the past 5.5 years. :-) Good Luck.
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Macbook Air
Phone Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech