[blparent] no more crib?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Jun 13 01:23:28 UTC 2012

Gab was nearly 3 as well, but like I said we just lowered the sides and if
she wanted out, she climbed over and got down.  But I showed her how to
climb down so she didn't fall out.  But she couldn't climb nor would she
climb if the side was all the way up.  When she was younger, can't remember
how old, she climbed up athe corner and got scared, so didn't do that again.
Kids are so silly!