[blparent] Powder Formula question

Heather Barcal heather.barcal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 18:05:49 UTC 2012

Thank you all.  This answers my questions.  For anyone expecting their
first babies, and haven't gotten your bottles yet, I am learning the
hardway that Playtex has discontinued their bottles with tactile
markings.  I was able to find some anyway through Amazon, but I don't
know if there are other brands that have them or not.  This was a
disappointing, though ended well search for david and I.
It's too bad, because it seems like it would make things so much easier.
Just thought I would pass this on in case there are others who plan to
look for them.  They may not be around for much longer.
Heather