[blparent] baby bottles with markings

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Thu Jun 14 22:32:18 UTC 2012

Hi guys
Evenflo makes baby bottles with tactle markings on them. I think I got
mine at WalMart. I love them because they are glass as aposed to
plastic; I don't know about anyone else, but I prefer the glass bottles
because they're easier to clean and to me, the plastic ones just smell
kind of funny after a while, even if they're sterilized. We used
plastic ones that came with my pump at the beginning for Gabriel, and
my partner clearly prefered them because he said he could weigh the
contents of those better since they were lighter while empty. But I
hated washing them so I admit I sort of, packed them away one day, and
he had no choice but to start using the glass bottles for every
feeding. Grin.  Needless to say, he got used to them now and says he
likes them too.
Bernadetta