[blparent] snacks

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 22:37:34 UTC 2012

Granola bars are great and you can get some really healthy ones with lots of
protein to hold you and the kids over longer.  They also sell some awesome
squeeze pouches and-or fruit and veggie pouches for on the go that don't
have to be used for only babies and are a fun way to pack in some healthy
foods on the go.  Those yogurt covered raisins might also be a good snack to
carry around as well.  You could also make your own trail mix that would be
great to eat while out and about but you might want to avoid putting any
chocolate in it so you don't have it melting on you in the heat.

Erin