[blparent] some small points of correction about the Hadleyschool

Tay Laurie j.t.laurie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:44:56 UTC 2012

Ithink what she might mean is that they aren't accessible college as in they
don't offer standard college courses. I need to get an eye report from my
doc, then I'll be happy to enroll in the courses. I think the parenting
course would benefit me greatly. Too bad they don't offer anything online,
as I tend to do better with jaws than braille.