[blparent] Educating society about blindness

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:34:25 UTC 2012

I completely agree with what you say here, and it back-ups what I
posted. I believe people learn best from us when we show through actions
rather than words, though words are important as well. Can it be
tiresome at times, sure, but if we stop "educating" society, nothing
changes. We live our lives, go about our business, and by doing this, we
show the world what blind people can do.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan