[blparent] Stroller edicket for blind couples

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:37:59 UTC 2012

Chris,

You pull the stroller behind you. They now make strollers with flip
handles so the stroller, and baby, are still facing you, and you can
hold onto the handle while pulling it. It's pretty simple, and my
husband and I go out and about a lot and haven't had problems with this
method.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: