[blparent] Stroller edicket for blind couples

Jodie Riker xandir at samobile.net
Fri Mar 2 14:21:49 UTC 2012

Hi. Maybe it's because I've never seen, but I don't understand how you
can pull a stroller behind you and the stroller and the baby are still
facing you. I like the idea of the stroller and baby facing you because
the idea of pulling a stroller behind you with your baby in it always
disturbed me for safety and security reasons. I always pictured a kidnapping.