[blparent] baby shower

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Sun Mar 4 22:55:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

First and foremost, I would recommend you get a sling or wrap to carry your
son in.  Baby carriers are great but require you to have lots of dexterity
to get them in and out.  Slings are just a pouch and you put them in and
take them out.  Wraps might be a little harder for you because you have to
learn to tie them, but might be an option for you as well.
Also, a baby bath tub is a good thing to have, one that has the slanted
section for the babys head.  I have a bathtub that turns in to a bath seat
for when they get older and you can put them in the big bath tub.  I think
safety first makes it and it's really handy to have.
The last thing I would recommend getting are those swaddle me blankets with
the velcrow closures.  They keep wiggley babies wrapped up so they stay
warm.  they soothed my little girl so she was able to sleep longer.

hth

Tammy