[blparent] Thinking about the future

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Mar 5 04:34:08 UTC 2012

You better get on the ball and start thinking, face your fears and get on
with your life. Smile!  Imagine me now, I worry about Gab being in Mid
school.  It is a good school as far as academics go, but I have discovered
that the kids at this level steel things.  Evn right off the tops of your
desk if you are not looking.   So now I have to be thinking of what I need
to tell her to keep her stuff near, don't put it down, don't walk away, keep
your phone on you and turned off at all times during the day.. my poor brain
is tired of thinking, what next?