[blparent] stroller edicket for blind couples

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Mar 5 04:36:47 UTC 2012

Chris, welcome to the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Chris R
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 10:17 AM
To: blparent at nfbnet.org
Subject: [blparent] stroller edicket for blind couples

Hello all:
My name is christopher Reagan and my partner have a question about how
to handle a stroller if we both need to go somewhere and need to take
the baby out.  I know that they eventually grow out of the pouches and
packs for babies so I'd like to know how blind couples handle strollers
with canes and guide dogs?
thanks and take care
Chris Reagan