[blparent] Educating society about blindness

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Mar 5 18:08:31 UTC 2012

True, but for some reason we don't get to take as long a break as others.
Sure everyone has bad days but unfortunately our reactions reflect stronger
than others. When I go out each day I don't think who am I going to educate
today but I know from past experience, I am going to educate at least one
person and I cross my fingers mentally, that I educate them in a positive
way.