[blparent] baby shower

Vanessa and violet vega babybuffalovanessuevega at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:34:58 UTC 2012

Make sure you regaster in the hospital before laber happens.
--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail

Erin Rumer <erinrumer at gmail.com> wrote:

The vibration feature on the bouncers, swings and some basinets are a life
saver. Babies love that sensation and it really relaxes them.

Whatever you do end up buying in the store make sure you try out the clips
and snaps yourself with the floor models because some products are easier to
use than others and with your limited use in your one arm you may find that
one type of something works much better than another.

If you don't have a doll already then I recommend borrowing or getting one
to practice certain things with so you feel more comfortable for when the
baby comes.

Take advantage of whatever classes you can for expectant parents at your
local hospital or parenting center. These classes are often times very
reasonably priced and I don't know what insurance you have but our health
insurance covered all the classes my husband and I took. The classes that
were provided at our local hospital where we had our son was Breastfeeding
101, Just for dads - what to expect with a new baby, The ABCs of infants for
new parents, and What to expect and prepare for with labor and delivery.
There was also a CPR class available that we didn't take because we're
already certified.

Erin
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail

Tay Laurie <j.t.laurie at gmail.com> wrote:

ah, yes baby swings. My grandmother had one for the little girl she cared
for. Just make sure you don't trip over the thing like I would. :)