[blparent] What's up with people anyway?

Vanessa and violet vega babybuffalovanessuevega at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 00:52:54 UTC 2012

Some times when i dont want to take a bath daughter i get up a bit earley.

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail

Kate McEachern <kflsouth at gmail.com> wrote:

Wow she left you to wotch her kid so she could take a break? Well, how nice
for her no one comes over for a playdate and asks to woch the kids wile I
take a nap. Don't take it personal the chick sounds dence and her kid will
be the one doing stupid stuff at 15. Just wait till you get to say I told
you so.
Kate