[blparent] Jump Bunch

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Mar 8 16:10:39 UTC 2012

Hi.  I'm thinking of enrolling my daughter in Jump Bunch, which is a weekly half hour class where there are different sports activities for little ones.  She tried an obstacle course from the program at a parent visitation day that was held by her school, and she loved it.  She's always been a mover, into stuff like walking balance beams--and last week she tried to create a balance beam by setting up a broom handle between two rocking chairs--bad idea.  But I'm wondering if any of you have had your kids in Jump Bunch, and what you all thought of it?

Thanks,
Jo Elizabeth

"How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong.  Because someday in life you will have been all of these."--George Washington Carver, 1864-1943, American scientist