[blparent] early pregnancy and food sensitivity?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Mar 8 18:57:53 UTC 2012

You could definitely be having a sensitivity to coffee if you are pregnant.
I love coffee, but I quit drinking it almost entirely when I was pregnant
because I couldn't stand the smell or the taste.  I drink it now, but ever
since my pregnancy, I have to add sugar to it because I can't stand it black
anymore, which is always the way I drank it before.  Sometimes the smell and
taste still make me queasy.  You might also just be sensitive to the
caffeine.